Friday 30 May 2008

Email to Dr Vivian Balakrishnan - Minister's Endorsement

Email to Dr Vivian Balakrishnan

Subject: Re : Minister's endorsement                                           

Dear Dr Vivian Balakrishnan

I wish to bring your attention to a pamphlet
distributed by AMCIS. There is a huge picture
of you officiating at the opening of AMCIS
Homestay Services on 27th August 2004. These
pamphlets were distributed to many foreigners.
It conveys the message that a Singaporean
Minister endorses the services this organisation
provides.

On 1st November 2004, I was loudly told off by
the person-in-charge of this organisation that
my small company is 'unofficial' because I do
not have the support of STB nor a Minister to
officiate my company's opening.

Attached is the complaint I made against
this organisation.

I personally believe, Dr Vivian Balakrishnan,
that when you endorse a product, company or an
individual, if anything goes wrong, it reflects
badly on you. People might mistake it as your
recommendation.


Your good name has been used to scare me.
Should I feel intimidated?


Regards
Jayne Goh
2nd November 2004

************************ooOoo***********************

Thank you for your email.
I have asked STB to look into this matter and
revert to you.

Regards,
Vivian Balakrishnan
8/11/2004


Complaint made on 2nd Nov 2004
Dr Vivian Balakrsihnan replied on 8th November 2004 - 6 days

0 comments: